A Look Back at 2010 and Forward to 2011.
The idea of Pay For Performance Internet Marketing is coming to fruition here at our firm. The year of 2010 was fantastic as we helped our client base grow their businesses and in turn our business has grown exponentially.
1) Our firm has been named and ranked in the pay for performance SEO companies rankings by Topseos an Independent Authority on Search Vendors.
2) We built our team from 5 full time employees to 13 Full time staff & 2 part timers.
3) Our client base has experienced growth rates of 57% to 322% year of year growth while we have been able to provide our clients with an average of 228% monthly ROI based on what we invoice.
Moving Forward to 2011:
1) We will be extending our one to one coaching program from 10 clients to 15 as this program has been very successful, it has not been advertised to the public and allows clients that do not fit the performance model still take advantage of the knowledge base. Watch out for an email explaining this program.
2) We will be introducing a new “Pay Per Ranking” performance model for those seeking ONLY an organic ranking service. The pricing is based on competitive analysis of your chosen keyword(s) and is paid based on ranking. Look out for an email sometime in January explaining the model further.
3) We will continue to work hard to locate profitable sources of traffic for each and every one of our clients. This is the main point of performance based online marketing. We are not interested in just traffic & visibility we are always on the lookout for profitable traffic & visibility streams as we make more money when you see results.
We are very proud of our accomplishments and want to thank our clients, our employees; our readers & certainly Google for making us all sweat every once in awhile… 🙂
As we are closing down till the new year we just wanted to wish You & Yours,
A Safe, Happy & Prosperous New Year.
In whichever order you choose…