Setup Affiliate Program Management
The setup of a successful affiliate program takes anywhere from 90 to 180 days. Allot of this time is spent on strategic placement of program announcements, recruitment of affiliates and communication feedback loop initiatives. This time is used to optimize all processes between vendor, affiliate & manager. The idea to find, recruit & retain “active” affiliates is critical to any success program.
We first begin by selecting a network or affiliate software which would help automate some of the mundane processes of running an affiliate program. This is very important because your choice must be able to handle both your current and future needs and you do not want to be stuck with a network or software that is prone to parasites or security breeches.
Here are some tasks that we perform as affiliate program managers:
- Develop program (Plan, Compensation & Affiliate Agreement)
- Analyze your site for functionality, Sales Process & Leaks
- Help in Selecting Network or Affiliate Software.
- Setup, test, maintain tracking solution
- Design creative media, banners, text links, data feeds, announcements
- Interpret and evaluate ROI analysis
- Manage all aspects of our affiliate program including offer strategy, creative development and recruiting new partners
- Solicit and evaluate online media proposals from Ad networks.
- Implement and review creative and copy
- Approval/Deny of affiliate applications
- Police affiliate use of Brand Name,
- Answer all affiliate inquiries promptly
- Initiate monthly newsletter to affiliates
- Develop promotions & coupons to motivate affiliates
- Target and recruit affiliate partners
- Identify and resolve issues or challenges
- Build and maintain relationships with affiliates
- Prepare activation campaigns
- Devise and implement growth strategies
- Assist with promotion of client program
- Monitor and motivate under performing affiliates
- Weekly Status Calls with Advertiser
We Setup & manage your Affiliate Program on a Pay Per Performance Basis.